Here is a convenient way to mount a variety of access control equipment outdoors.
This pole mount helps provide convenience and security to access control equipment. The heavy gauge steel pedestal can be used for: access control, telephone entry, gate operators, parking control, card readers, push buttons/switches, intercoms, fire access stations, key pads and much more.
The STI-9779 measures 60 inches (1052mm) high and is designed to be buried into the ground. It also has a durable anti-corrosive powder coat finish.
- Can be used for a variety of access control equipment.
- Provides convenience and security.
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Durable anti-corrosive powder coat finish.
- Post measures 2 x 2 inches around.
- Mounting plate hole pattern supports a variety of appliances.