Steel Web Stopper® for Photoelectric Smoke Detector
This protector is for areas where abuse
to smoke detectors is severe.
STI borrowed from nature's master builder
the spider, to create a web of protection from
vandalism and accidental damage.
This unit is constructed of 9-gauge steel
wire with corrosion resistant polyester coating.
Cover is for flush mounted smoke detectors.
Backed by a three year guarantee.
As all STI protective covers, this Steel
Web Stopper is backed by a three year
guarantee against breakage in normal use.
Installation and servicing are easy.
Highly recommended for areas where
abuse to smoke detectors is severe.
- Weblike octagon
shape of 9-gauge coated steel wire makes
it extremely difficult to break.
- Has a corrosion resistant polyester coating.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Tamper resistant hardware is available.
- May be spray painted once prior to
installation to match decor.
- Simple removal for servicing detector.
- Three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- UL Listed for specific detectors. See Approvals tab for complete information.