Smoke Detector Damage Stopper® with Conduit Spacer - White Coated Steel
Heavy-duty, 1.5 mm steel cover is
recommended for areas where abuse is severe.
Easy to install, it helps assure that the smoke
detector will remain operational in applications
where vandalism and accidental damage are
causing false fire alarms or high maintenance
costs. STI 8230-W is a cold-rolled steel model
painted white for surface mounted smoke detectors.
Molded of stainless steel and highly
durable by design, these protective
covers carry a three year guarantee against breakage
in normal use. Easy to remove for servicing
smoke detector. Tamper resistant hardware is
- Extremely strong 1.5 mm white cold-rolled steel.
- Recommended for matching the
interior of most public buildings.
- Appealing appearance.
- Cover is for surface mounted smoke detectors.
- For flush mount stations see STI 8200-W.
- Stainless steel cover available, see STI 8230-SS.
- Tamper resistant hardware available.
- Simple removal for servicing detector.
- UL Listed to U.S. safety standards for specific smoke detectors. See Approvals tab for complete information.
- Three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.