Smoke Detector Damage Stopper® with Conduit Spacer - Clear
Super tough protection for smoke detectors where
abuse is severe. Smoke Detector Damage
Stopper protects your critically important smoke
detectors from accidental or intentional abuse.
Easy to install in areas where physical abuse is
causing false fire alarms or high maintenance
costs. STI-8130 is for surface mounted smoke
detectors. See STI-8100 for flush units.
Because they're molded of polycarbonate
in a highly durable design, these protective
covers carry a three year guarantee against breakage
in normal use. They are easy to remove for
servicing. Tamper resistant hardware is
- Smoke detector's L.E.D. remains clearly visible.
- Extremely strong polycarbonate material.
- Recommended for correctional facilities with smoke detector abuse.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Appealing appearance.
- Backplate available for mounting on unstable surfaces.
- Tamper resistant hardware available.
- UL Listed to U.S. safety standards for specific smoke detectors. See Approvals tab for complete information.
- FM Approved.
- State of California Listed 7300-1416:101 (CSFM).
- Simple removal for servicing detector.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).