AED Protective Cabinet with Siren/Strobe Alarm, Thumb Lock
AED Protective Cabinet with Select-Alert and Thumb Lock
Multipurpose cabinet for remote AED (Automated External Defibrillator) units, which require physical protection. Helps guard against vandalism (accidental or
intentional), as well as dirt, dust and grime. Cabinet mounts on the wall enabling the unit to be stored in a central location. This cabinet includes a wire shelf, Select-Alert alarm/strobe and thumb lock, which helps deter wrongful users from the unit and has an additional eyelet for a secondary safety seal.
Cabinet is constructed of a clear polycarbonate which allows the unit within to be highly visible from any angle and accessible. If the cabinet is opened, the red electronic Select-Alert emits a selected ear piercing siren and the LED flashes -
drawing attention in a hurry. The alarm and strobe have independent timing choices of: 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds or continuous. Select-Alert can be powered by a 9 VDC battery or external 12-30 volts.
- Clear polycarbonate cover.
- Includes wire rack, thumb lock and STI-SA5000-R alarm/storbe.
- Covers design allows visibility at any angle and does not require a sign.
- Includes external mounting tabs.
- Steel internal mounting plate and wire shelf provided.
- Complete with mounting hardware and gasket.
- Cabinet offers rounded corners to help prevent injury.
- Siren offers 32 tones. For complete alarm details see installation sheet.
- Independent strobe and siren timing of 15
seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds or continuous.
- Alarm/Strobe has a red lens.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.