Mini Stopper II® without Horn Flush Mount - White
This unique and patented device has helped protect everything from push buttons to keypads around the world for over 30 years, without restricting access to protected device. Ideal for access controls, digital keypads, smaller manual pull stations, shutdown switches in computer rooms, workshops and much more.
STI-6540-W consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover and frame. Additional models are available with a built-in warning horn that sounds when cover is lifted to gain access to the protected device (see STI-6600-W). The STI-6540-W offers excellent protection against physical damage (both accidental and intentional).
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Proven effective for more than two decades.
- STI-6540 is for flush mount (surface - see STI-6545-W).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Perfect for protecting shutdown switches in computer rooms and workshops as well as other push button units (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions).
- ADA Compliant.