Mini Stopper II® without Horn Flush Mount
This unique and patented device has helped stop false fire alarms around
the world for over 30 years, without restricting legitimate alarms.
STI-6540 consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover and frame that fits over manual pull stations. Additional models are available with a built-in warning horn that sounds when cover is lifted to gain access to the pull station (see STI-6600). The STI-6540 offers excellent protection against physical damage (both accidental and intentional).
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Proven effective for more than two decades.
- STI-6540 is for flush mount pull stations (surface - see STI-6545).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions).
- ADA Compliant.