Mini Weather Stopper® - Indoor/Outdoor Rated - without Horn, with Spacer
This unique and patented device has helped stop false fire alarms around the world for over 30 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. With a custom label the STI-6535 is also ideal for access controls, digital keypads, smaller manual pull stations, shutdown switches in computer rooms, workshops and much more.
STI-6535 is a protective cover for surface mount pull stations (flush - see STI-6525) that consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover, weather gaskets, frame and conduit spacer. Cover contains no horn. Additional models (indoor only) are available with a built-in warning horn that sounds when the cover is lifted to gain access to the pull station (see see STI-6605).
This tough UV-stabilized cover helps extend the life and reliability of weather exposed manual pull stations and also guards against damage from dirt, grime and other harsh indoor conditions. STI-6535 is especially useful in increasing the lifespan of devices in saltwater areas or other severe environments.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Gaskets included.
- Protects against dirt and grime.
- STI-6535 is for surface mount pull stations (flush - see STI-6525).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- For fire alarm applications, UL38 requires an outdoor listed station for outdoor use.
- CSFM obtain local permission (AHJ)
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- See Technical Data
Sheet for dimensions.
- ADA Compliant.
- Custom labeling available (incurs a fee).