Wireless Driveway Monitor (battery powered)
Part of the Wireless Alert Series
The improved Wireless Driveway Monitor sends a wireless signal to your home to alert you when an unannounced vehicle enters your driveway. The receiver chimes and the ALERT light flashes red until reset. The driveway sensor uses a patented magnetometer sensor system. Movement of any large metallic (iron or steel) object close to the driveway sensor will cause the sensor to transmit to the receiver. People, animals and shadows will not trigger the driveway sensor. The sensor operates up to 1000 feet (line of sight) from the receiver in your home. Additional sensors may be required for driveways exceeding 12 feet or to monitor an additional driveway.
Wireless Alert Series:
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows.
- Weather resistant, battery-powered sensor mounts next to your driveway (2 C Alkaline batteries required, not included).
- Receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet.
- Easy installation. No difficult underground wiring.
- Install the rechargeable batteries in the driveway sensor, plug receiver into a wall socket, program the sensor to the receiver and install the sensor outside.
- Operates up to 1000 feet (line of sight) between sensor and receiver.
- Additional Driveway Monitors, Motion Alert sensors or receivers available to cover multiple areas and to expand your system.
- Additional sensor will produce a different chime from the receiver when triggered.
- After activation, there is a 10 to 15 second delay for the unit to reset before the next vehicle will be detected.
- Can be set to low, medium or high sensitivity level (factory default is high).
- Wireless frequency is 433 MHz.
- One year warranty from the date of original purchase.
- Maximum optimal range for vehicle detection is 12 feet. Additional monitors may be required for driveways exceeding range.