Wireless Driveway Monitor (solar powered)
Part of the Wireless Alert Series
This improved solar powered Wireless Driveway Monitor detects when a vehicle enters or leaves your driveway. It uses a solar powered patented magnetometer sensor system. Movement of any large metallic (iron or steel) object close to the driveway sensor will transmit a signal to the receiver, causing the receiver to chime and flash. People, animals and shadows will not trigger the driveway sensor. The sensor may be placed up to 1000 feet (line of sight) away from the receiver in your home. Additional sensors may be required for wide driveways exceeding 12 feet or to monitor an additional driveway.
Wireless Alert Series:
- Alerts you when a vehicle is coming up your driveway.
- Indoor AC-powered receiver chimes and flashes when a vehicle approaches.
- Sensor is solar powered (includes 2 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries).
- Receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet (indoor use only).
- Operates with up to 1000 feet (line of sight) between sensor and receiver.
- Easy installation - insert the rechargeable batteries in the driveway sensor, plug receiver into a wall socket, program the sensor to the receiver and install the sensor outside.
- No difficult underground wiring.
- Additional sensor(s) will produce a different chime from the receiver when triggered.
- When a vehicle activates receiver, there is a 10 to 15 second delay for the unit to reset before the next vehicle will be detected.
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows.
- Can be set to low, medium or high sensitivity level (factory default is high).
- Wireless frequency is 433 MHz.
- Maximum optimal range for vehicle detection is 12 feet. Additional monitors may be required for driveways exceeding range.
- Small, rugged, waterproof sensor provides years of reliable service.
- Multiple sensors and receivers can be used together as a system (up to 16 sets). Perfect for multiple driveways or large homes.
- One year warranty from the date of original purchase.