Universal Stopper® Low Profile without Horn Housing, Enclosed Back Box, Sealed Mounting Plate, No Label
This indoor/outdoor low profile polycarbonate cover helps protect devices such as dual action pull stations, keypads for entry systems, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
This Universal Stopper is a clear, low profile, waterproof Type 4X (Type rating pending) cover with a black enclosed back box, sealed mounting plate and no horn housing. Other mounting options include a surface or flush mount cover. The cover is also available with a horn housing or message hood. The Universal Stopper is designed to comply with ADA and is less than 4 inches in depth. Universal Stopper has the same footprint as the Mini Stopper® , but has a larger interior and can accommodate most dual action pull stations.
- Protects against vandalism, accidental damage and damage caused by severe environments inside and outside (Type rating pending).
- Protects pull stations, keypads, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc.
- Cover is molded from thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Sized to fit most pull stations.
- Includes an enclosed back box and sealed mounting plate.
- High strength continuous hinge.
- Low profile - ADA Compliant.
- Gaskets included.
- UV-stabilized to keep cover clear.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.