Stopper® Station, Push, Key-to-Reset
This North American style, ADA Compliant,
multipurpose push button switch covers a
wide range of applications. It incorporates a unique,
patented design that helps
dramatically to stop accidental activation.
You have the choice of wording and
Because of the superior,
patented design combined with quality
construction, you can expect outstanding
performance for years to come. Customers are
surprised to find all this quality is available
at no increase in price.
- Color: Blue
- Shell Phrase: EMERGENCY EXIT
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Key-to-Reset
- Standard Models: SS-2402E - Emergency, SS-2402EX - Emergency Exit
- Unique, curved
design helps protect against accidental
- Stainless steel backplate.
- Your choice of wording or
- Wording in
virtually any language.
- Station housing molded of
super tough polycarbonate.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- Two Form "C" contacts rated 10 amp @125/250 VAC, 1/2 HP 30 VDC, 6A.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for indoor
and outdoor use (a cover is required for outdoor use).
- ADA Compliant.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).