Stopper® Station, Key-to-Activate
This North American style,
multipurpose push button switch covers a
wide range of applications. It incorporates a unique,
patented design that helps
dramatically to stop accidental activation.
You have the choice of wording and
Because of the superior,
patented design combined with quality
construction, you can expect outstanding
performance for years to come. Customers are
surprised to find all this quality is available
at no increase in price.
- Color: Green
- Shell Phrase: EXIT
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Key to activate
- Standard Models: SS-2103X - Exit, SS-2103EX - Emergency Exit
- Unique, curved
design helps protect against accidental
- Stainless steel backplate.
- Your choice of wording or
- Wording in
virtually any language.
- Station housing molded of
super tough polycarbonate.
- Interchangeable or replaceable N.O.
or N.C., SPST gold-plated contact blocks rated for
6 amps @ 600 VAC or 1 amp @ 250 VDC.
- Holds up to three sets of isolated contacts either NO or NC. Standard switch includes one NO and one NC.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).